Sunday, May 21, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Joshua 23:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Joshua 23:6
"Be ye therefore very courageous to keep and to do all that is written in the book of the law of Moses, that ye turn not aside therefrom to the right hand or to the left;"

I pondered on if I felt courageous for keeping the commandments. I simply don't. When I was younger and there was peer pressure it was harder, and probably took more courage to do what was right. I reflected on a time when it took all my courage to stand up for my beliefs, but I learned after doing what was needed it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I gained a lot from that experience which I have shared with others to give them strength. Today I don't feel it takes courage at all to do what is right. I guess because I really don't care what others think about me. Their opinions are only that, their opinions and they have no baring on me. Just like what they do has no baring on me. There must be a physical and spiritually maturity that has taken place. I am grateful for both happening at the same time.


Day 785

No comments:

Post a Comment