Monday, January 23, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 2:13

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 2:13
"And every oblation of thy meat offering shalt thou season with salt; neither shalt thou suffer the salt of the covenant of thy God to be lacking from thy meat offering: with all thine offerings thou shalt offer salt."

This verse made me thing of Matthew 5:13 "Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men."

I pondered on how I can go through the motions. Look like I'm serving and my offering is not good enough, if I have lost my savour. It will be counted to me as good for nothing if my heart is not in it. What makes the difference of an acceptable offering is if I season it with my heart.


Day 667


No comments:

Post a Comment