Sunday, January 22, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 1:3-4

Today's Favorite Verse: Leviticus 1:3-4
"If his offering be a burnt sacrifice of the herd, let him offer a male without blemish: he shall offer it of his own voluntary will at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation before the Lord.
And he shall put his hand upon the offering; and it shall be accepted for him to make atonement for him."

The male animal without blemish was a similitude of my Savior. I pondered on the atonement, and His great voluntary sacrifice for me. I thought of the Israelite looking for find such an unblemished male animal in his day. Then I saw how what he was doing, looking for Christ, is exactly what I need to do. I need to be searching for him everywhere and in everything that I do. Forever looking towards the Christ. As I seek Him I come to know him. 


Day 666



No comments:

Post a Comment