Saturday, January 7, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 26:30

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 26:30
"And thou shalt rear up the tabernacle according to the fashion thereof which was shewed thee in the mount."

As I was reading the description of how Israel was to build the tabernacle I got lost. It made me think of building furniture from written directions, without any pictures to go with it. Then when I hit this verse I realized Moses actually had the picture. The Lord didn't leave him to guess or picture it for himself, from the directions given. This was important and the Lord gave Moses every tool available to understand.

I do not know if Moses had a vision opened up to him or if he saw it in his mind as the Lord spoke. I may never experience a vision, but I can relate to seeing things in my mind. I picture things all day long. I found that thought rather interesting. There is an open drawing board inside of me for the spirit to write upon. My Heavenly Father has given me every tool needed to understand his will. I just need to be worthy to have the spirit always to be with me.

That blank drawing board reminded me of my New Years goal. I was blank, all I could see is a clean slate in front of me, and the whiteness was to perfect to write upon. Now I see the spirit is the one to do the writing, for I am to do the Father's will. I will understand as the pictures and impressions come to my mind. If I "Carry On" as the impressions came to me, I would be worthy to receive more. 


Day 651

No comments:

Post a Comment