Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 44:32-34

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 44:32-34
"For thy servant became surety for the lad unto my father, saying, If I bring him not unto thee, then I shall bear the blame to my father for ever.
Now therefore, I pray thee, let thy servant abide instead of the lad a bondman to my lord; and let the lad go up with his brethren.
For how shall I go up to my father, and the lad be not with me? lest peradventure I see the evil that shall come on my father."

As I read these words Judah spoke to Joseph, regarding taking the place and paying the price for Benjamin's supposed sin, I could not help but think of my Savior, Jesus Christ saying the same. So fitting that Christ came through Judah's line. It just makes me weep.


Day 619

No comments:

Post a Comment