Sunday, December 25, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 13:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 13:3
"And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the Lord brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten."

Today is a special day, where I am remembering the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I love that Christmas day fell on the Sabbath this year. When I thought about the Israelites being told to remember the day they were delivered from Egypt, I had to sit and ponder on that word - Remember. It is reflected in so many areas of the gospel. There are so many ways to call in Remembrance what the Lord has done for me. I am grateful for traditions and the ability to remember. Quiet reflections on the past, put things in perspective for the future. It helps me steer my course in the right direction. Making sure I am facing towards the Lord. 


Day 638

No comments:

Post a Comment