Friday, December 16, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 4:15-16

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 4:15-16
"And thou shalt speak unto him, and put words in his mouth: and I will be with thy mouth, and with his mouth, and will teach you what ye shall do.
And he shall be thy spokesman unto the people: and he shall be, even he shall be to thee instead of a mouth, and thou shalt be to him instead of God."

As I was reading this I thought of my dear prophet, President Thomas S. Monson in his advancing years. How he can only address us in conference now for a very short time. I have heard general authorities reference how he is preserving his strength in his advancing years. When I see him I know that, that is true.

The Lord has provided for his prophets when they are physically unable to speak all the words required. Moses was slow of speech and Aaron his brother was called to be his mouth piece. I see it today that President Monson has two counselors and twelve apostles that can act as his mouth piece. They can carry the words of the Lord spoke to a living prophet, to the saints for him. What a beautiful and marvelous plan this is. We are never left unable to hear the words of a living prophet. May God bless President Monson.


Day 629

No comments:

Post a Comment