Thursday, December 29, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 17:11-12

Today's Favorite Verse: Exodus 17:11-12
"And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun."

I pondered on how I raise my arm in support of the prophet each conference time. I sustain him and support him as do many others. I thought about how when we don't support him Israel falters. When we turn our back on his counsel and advice we will not prosper. Aaron and Hur may have kept Moses arms lifted but their arms were lifted in doing so too. I help support the moving forth of God's work on the earth when I sustain the prophet. 

Day 642

No comments:

Post a Comment