Saturday, March 12, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Helaman 13:22

Today's Favorite Verse: Helaman 13:22
"Ye do not remember the Lord your God in the things with which he hath blessed you, but ye do always remember your riches, not to thank the Lord your God for them; yea, your hearts are not drawn out unto the Lord, but they do swell with great pride, unto boasting, and unto great swelling, envyings, strifes, malice, persecutions, and murders, and all manner of iniquities.

My heart is grieving, because this verse has special meaning to me now. I have seen the love of money take joy in persecuting someone. To the point they are boasting in the pride of their abilities to take them down. The swelling of their acts are flooding my Facebook page. Though they may not think they will murder, they will have blood on their hands, if they push someone mentally not well enough to take their own life. I mourn and I grieve, because of the love of money, means more to them than human life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment