Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 15:9

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 15:9
"Behold, I am the law, and the light. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life."

After faith, repentance and baptism I am told that I must endure to the end. I used to think that was the hard part. Now I see that as the best part of this earth journey. This is where I come to know my Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ. After baptism I am given the gift of the Holy Ghost, which will speak the words of Christ to me. As I walk with this light I will come to know him. As l walk with him, he will carry my burdens and make them light. If I endure it is only through learning to rely on Him, and to come to know him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment