Friday, March 11, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Helaman 12:21-23

Today's Favorite Verse: Helaman 12:21-23
"And if the Lord shall say - Because of thine iniquities thou shalt be cut off from my presence - he will cause that it shall be so.
And wo unto him to whom he shall say this, for it shall be unto him that will do iniquity, and he cannot be saved; therefore, for this cause, that men might be saved, hath repentance been declared.
Therefore, blessed are they who will repent and hearken unto the voice of the Lord their God; for these are they that shall be saved."

I pondered on how no matter what I have done its always been me that left God, not him leaving me. I have been cut off from his presence, only because I put myself there. For no unclean thing can enter His kingdom. I can't keep sinning, and expect I am saved regardless. He cannot save me in my sins. I must lay them on the alter and forsake them for my Lord. 

The door is called repentance that leads me back into God's presence. He alone can save me, when I have turned my heart to him. I am so grateful for my Redeemer. The price he paid for me. All I had to do is listen and come on bended knee. I want to spend life eternal in his arms, for he is my Savior and Redeemer, he has ransomed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment