Thursday, March 24, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 9:15-18

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 9:15-18
"Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.
I came unto my own, and my own received me not. And the scriptures concerning my coming are fulfilled.
And as many as have received me, to them have I given to become the sons of God; and even so will I to as many as shall believe on my name, for behold, by me redemption cometh, and in me is the law of Moses fulfilled."

How can I describe what my heart feels. I weep at the words of Christ as he appears to them in the Americas. Right now they are sitting in darkness and only hear his words. Every word of it is my favorite, they are treasures for my heart. All I can do is weep. What must his sons and daughters have felt to hear his voice. To know all that had been prophesied of this day was fulfilled. They must have been totally overcome. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment