Sunday, May 10, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse - Romans 8:28,31

Today's favorite verse: Romans 8:28,31
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

I pondered over how sometimes we cannot not see the end from the beginning. How may times have I had a rejection, failed at my attempts, and lost things, only to discover that the outcome the Lord intended was far better. We can say we had amazing coincidences, but in life there are no coincidences. God will work things for our good if we let him. This is one of the great mysteries of how God works, he is always one step ahead of us and opens doors as they are needed. I marvel at how it is all done. How things seeming to work against me, will place me further ahead in the end. Sometimes he humbly lets me be the miracle in someone else's life as we cross paths. I may not know the end from the beginning, but I can have peace trusting His ways are not my ways. It will all work out in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment