Friday, May 22, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Corinthians 4:3-4

Today's favorite verse: 1 Corinthians 4:3-4
"But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgement: yea, I judge not mine own self.
For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord."

I pondered this morning over the change I have seen in myself over people judging me. I used to be so quick to be offended. So angry and determined to set them straight. I would point my finger back at them and tell them of their own mistakes. I don't really know why I have changed but I have. Maybe I have just accepted I have faults and so do others. We are all trying based on the knowledge that we have. I can only control how I feel. The only person's opinion that matters to me is the Lord. I know I can never look on a person's heart as He can. I will leave the matter into His care. He is much more forgiving that I naturally am. I just need to learn to love, forgive and move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment