Friday, May 15, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Romans 13:11

Today's favorite verse: Romans 13:11
"And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed."

It seems like time has been speeding up and 10 years goes by so fast its gone before you know it. I don't know when the Lord will come but I know the time is getting nearer. It's coming faster. I told my son last night I feel like someone just started to opened a door and something is beginning to happen. I feel like I'm starting to hold my breath, but totally peaceful and calm about it, with no panic that I will run out of air.

I have been pondered of late how other people are preparing for these last days. I have no desire to study their interpretations on how events will unfold. In fact I am feeling it more and more that there can be harm in doing so. The spirit speaks in a still small voice. If I prayerfully read the scriptures I will understand them as the time is right. 

As His prophesies are fulfilled the spirit will call up a remembrance of what I have read. With that knowledge I believe further light and knowledge that is needful will be given to me. I need to be as clean and faithful as I possible can. I need to give up my secret sins and lay them all on the alter. Only then will I be protected. There are worse things in life than starving to death. What I need to prepare is my soul.


No comments:

Post a Comment