Monday, May 4, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse - Romans 2:1

Today's favorite verse: Romans 2:1
"Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself, for thou that judgest doest the same things."


Have you ever heard the saying you point a finger at someone else and there are three fingers pointing back at you. You expose yourself, guilty of the same crimes you judge of another. That is why you recognize the sins or faults of another so easily. That is why their issues bother or annoy us so badly. When this was first pointed out to me it caused me to reflect on if that was true. Sadly I found it was. The very things I condemned others for I had experience in it myself. As I am working on my own sins I find I am more forgiving and pay less attention to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment