Monday, July 2, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 139:23-24

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 139:23-24
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."

I pondered on if I would offer the Lord such and invitation? I know were my heart is but I do not want an invitation for pain. Trial is not fun. I do not ask for it, I avoid it with all my heart. Though I know through my trials He is with me. That makes the bitter sweet. No, I cannot offer such an invitation. I will leave my trials to the timing of the Lord. He knows better than I what I can endure. I think he already knows if there is wickedness in me. The only one I would be proving anything to is myself. Maybe someday I might look at that different, but today I will walk peaceful being lead by the timing of the Lord. I will not tempt Him.

"Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."
(Matthew 4:7)



Day 1192

No comments:

Post a Comment