Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 5:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 5:15
"Drink waters out of thine own cistern, and running water out of thine own well."

I know this chapter is giving warning on being faithful to your wife and not running with immoral women. But, I think it runs deeper in meaning, just like the counsel in the bible on divorce. It is also a reference I feel on being faithful to the church. When I read this verse it made me think about all the rich resources the church has given me to learn the gospel, these are the waters I need to drink deeply from. My own well of resources. This water is pure and of the best source. As I taste of other waters it can lead to being unfaithful to the knowledge that has been given.



Day 1208

No comments:

Post a Comment