Friday, July 20, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 7:25-27

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 7:25-27
"Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death."

This chapter is not only speaking of temptation and immorality in the mortal body. It speaks of unfaithfulness to God and spiritual death.

I often search for scriptural references. Stories or quotes that I recall and want to read again. In my search I seem to find the websites of the apostates. They are like the harlot that entices with the quotes that I seek but their price is to high. They cause the spirit to flee when I enter their house. I must and do walk away. For I will not have them soil pure doctrine. They are not the instructors that I seek. For I am looking for messengers of the Father, his prophets and apostles that speak the words of Christ. I must find other sources, and when I do I am rewarded beyond measure. I can drink deeply when I am at the right well.



Day 1210


No comments:

Post a Comment