Monday, July 16, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 3:11-12

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 3:11-12
"My son, despise not the chastening of the Lord; neither be weary of his correction:
For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth."

I really want to do things right. Yet sometimes after the action I find correction, not by man, but by the spirit in how I did things. I feel really bad and sorrow that I didn't do it right. Then I saw this pattern that the things I didn't do right actually had no sin in them. I realized that as I earnestly prayed to be an instrument for good in the Lord's hands, corrections increased. In this I have came to understand that if I'm going to be used by the Lord, that he needs to mold me into what he needs me to be. I saw what a beautiful process this is, not that I was being rejected. It is the Lord's way of having me learn and grow, and become all that he wants me to be.



Day 1206

1 comment:

  1. I'm not positive the place you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I must spend a while learning much more or working out more.
    Thanks for wonderful info I used to be in search of this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete