Sunday, July 29, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 16:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 16:9
"A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directed his steps."

It was only from the events of the last few days, that I have come to see the plan the Lord had been directing all along taking shape. I have been moved by the spirit to do specific things, and  I didn't having the understand of why. It was not what my heart or head thought I needed to do. I would ask the Lord if it was right and was told "You don't know how beautiful it will be." I just had to walk in faith and trust him. I am seeing beauty in his plan now. He has been coordinating something wonderful all this time, and I haven't even seen all of it yet. I am humbled and in awe of how powerful God is in our lives, if I will but let him direct my steps. His plan is a far better plan than what I could devised. I know it will be beautiful.



Day 1219

No comments:

Post a Comment