Thursday, May 31, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 107:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 107:9
"For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness."

I pondered on how I never go away empty after reading and pondering on the things of the Lord. For 1,160 days I have been sharing my favorite verse found in my daily scripture reading. It amazes me what new things there are to learn and to see each day. There is no end to learning by the spirit. My soul is satisfied. Though I have to say I am hungry to learn more. I truly need to be feed every day with the word of God. I wonder what it would be like to just read and ponder the scriptures all day long? To have no interruptions or other obligations. To be able to do that would be my perfect day.



Day 1160

No comments:

Post a Comment