Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 77:13-14

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 77:13-14
"Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people."

I sat and reflected on all the miracles I could recall in the scriptures. The great flood that covered the earth, and saving Noah family in the ark, Moses and the parting of the red sea. The children of Israel fed with manna, and the water from the rock. Jesus Christ's healing the blind, sick, maimed and raising the dead. Ultimately Christ's resurrection from the dead. I thought of miracles small and great. No false man made god on this earth can equal the true and living God.

I reflected on, "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,"
(2 Thessalonians 2:9)

I don't know what working those will be, but I know lies and illusions never take the place of what is real. My God is real. Often as I read my scriptures or sit in the temple, I just pause and say to myself this is all so very real. Each time I reflect like that I feel like I'm coming out of a dream.



Day 1130

No comments:

Post a Comment