Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 91:11-12

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 91:11-12
'For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone."

This is another messianic psalm. These verses where quoted by Satan when he tempted Jesus after 40 days of fasting.

"And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God."
(Luke 4:10-12)

What this all made me ponder on is how Satan will quote scriptures for his purposes too. How important it is for me to study and ponder the scriptures so I know all the words of God, and am not deceived. I wish I could spend more time each day reading them. There is just so much to learn. I thrill as I see how interconnected all the scriptures are to each other. How there is harmony and consistency and they support each other. There is just so much to ponder on and learn, it will take me a lifetime and more. I love it!



Day 1144

No comments:

Post a Comment