Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 98:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 98:9
"Before the Lord; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity."

Equity - the quality of being fair and impartial.

This made me think of this..

"Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:"
(Acts 10:34)

and this..

"And for salvation I give unto you a commandment, for I have heard your prayers, and the poor have complained before me, and the rich have I made, and all flesh is mine, and I am no respecter of persons."
(Doctrine and Covenants 38:16)

I just sat and pondered on what an amazing site it will be to watch Christ judge the world. I think the world does not know the concept of being treated with equity, and no respecter of persons. I see unfairness all around me. When I witness the judgment of a just King I will have no doubt it was done in righteousness. I will know whatever my judgment will be it will be just.



Day 1151

No comments:

Post a Comment