Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 105:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 105:1
"O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people."

This chapter continues with a review of many wonderful bible stories. Stories I have heard from my youth. I sadly pondered on how the memory of these stories are fading from the knowledge of the world. I took a bible quiz once and it was really long but all the stories were familiar, a primary child would have known them. The score I received was bible scholar and that only made me very sad. Sad because of the simplicity of the test. I know  me, I am not a bible scholar. I simply read and ponder the scriptures. I thought about what I alone could do to not make the stories fade. I was reminded of people that shared bible stories with me and applied them to my life. These are lessons that will stay with me forever. If people will not read them for themselves, I can still apply it to what they are going through in our conversations. There is strength and wisdom found in these stories, that the world is sorely missing.



Day 1158

No comments:

Post a Comment