Friday, May 4, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 80:3, 7, 19

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 80:3, 7, 19
"Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Turn us again, O God of hosts, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.
Turn us again, O Lord God of hosts, cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved."

I found it interesting that three times the same verse is in this chapter. Each time deeper meaning is given to the name of God. How desperate is their cry. I pondered on my own prayers. How desperately I don't want to go astray. How very possible that is, if I forget the Lord. I need to read the scriptures to feel the spirit and draw closer to Him. I need His light in my life to guide me so I don't fall into crooked paths. If I can stay on the right path I know he will save me.



Day 1133

No comments:

Post a Comment