Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 78:18, 24-25

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 78:18, 24-25
"And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.
And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full."

I have been on a private personal journey that focuses on the Word of Wisdom. The health and care of the body in the Lord's way for these  latter-days. I am healing and am taking things slowly. I am acting as I am guided by the spirit and not the wisdom of man. One day I desired a change and the thought came that I'm just like the children of Israel that cried because all they had to eat was manna. With that thought I went to find this story in the bible. I went on a marvelous scripture journey in one of those wonderful middle of the night teaching moments. What I learned and understood was beyond measure. I have now been experimenting with my "manna" and I cannot tell you how improved my energy level has become. My family has the same results. Something so simply that I have overlooked so many, many times. Funny how we don't see things until we are ready.



Day 1131




No comments:

Post a Comment