Monday, May 7, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 83:1, 16

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 83:1, 16
"Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O Lord."

I know some are champing at the bit for the Lord's second coming and for the wicked to be destroyed. I'm not looking forward to that day. It not out of any fear where I stand. It's because there are to many people I love that I am concerned about. I pray for more time for good people to repent and turn their hearts to God. I am trusting in the Lord's timing, giving us every opportunity and chance needed. I pray I can do my part. I know none can procrastinate the day of our repentance, for no one knows the hour or the day of His coming. For now I see the natural disasters and trials happening around the world as his wake up calls to the nations. Facing life or death helps man see there is someone greater in control. It should turn our hearts to God.

"And thus we see that except the Lord doth chasten his people with many afflictions, yea, except he doth visit them with death and with terror, and with famine and with all manner of pestilence, they will not remember him."
(Helaman 12:3)



Day 1136



No comments:

Post a Comment