Sunday, June 4, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Judges 13:17-18

Today's Favorite Verse: Judges 13:17-18
"And Manoah said unto the angel of the Lord, What is thy name, that when thy sayings come to pass we may do thee honour?
And the angel of the Lord said unto him, Why askest thou thus after my name, seeing it is secret?"

I was sitting in the celestial room of the temple when I read this. I was in a place where this verse took on new meaning. I had much to reflect on but probably not anything I wish to share. I just love seeing things taught in the temple written plainly in the scriptures, that the world has lost all meaning of. Only eyes that see, and ears that hear will understand what is in plain sight. It is only through reading the scripture and attending the temple that my eyes are slowly opening up. I find that rather humbling and amazing all at the same time.  


Day 799

No comments:

Post a Comment