Saturday, May 4, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Zechariah 12:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Zechariah 12:3
"And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it."

I woke up this morning unsettled. The Red Alert app on my phone kept going off. That means Israel is under attack. Each alert makes me grieve and full of sorrow for them. I will see the alerts go off and then no mention in the news that Israel was attacked. It only appears on the main stream news when Israel finally fires back. I know this because I have been watching it. I have the same alert on my phone that is real time in Israel. I know the lies being told that distort the truth and make people angry with Israel.

So I get up to read my scriptures and have peace and this is what I read. It makes me think of this end time verse too.

"For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city."
(Zechariah 14:2)

As I sit here typing the Red Alert alarm has gone of numerous times, I've lost track now. It was 150 when I started. My stomach is just so ill and I cry for them. I know the prophecy and I know where we are in the time line before the Lord comes. Many things still have to happen, but how I wish there was peace.


The Nations Gather Against Israel


Day 1498

No comments:

Post a Comment