Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Matthew 19:4-5

Today's Favorite Verse: Matthew 19:4-5
"And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?"

I saw somewhere the other day a post that said something along the lines, "If you were to ask Jesus something what would it be?" Honestly, I had nothing I would ask. Let me just fall down and worship Him.

After I read these verses and seeing it differently this time, I wondered how many people would ask Christ's opinion on the issue of our day, transgender and same-sex marriage. I think he would say "Have ye not read... I already answered that."



Day 1523

No comments:

Post a Comment