Thursday, May 16, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Matthew 6:33

Today's Favorite Verse: Matthew 6:33
"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."

This chapter has so many favorite verses in it. I felt like a mother trying to pick her favorite child. So many things have meant so much to me over the years. the one beautiful thing about using the Gospel Library app on my phone is I can highlight and make notes on verses. So much is highlighted and reading the comments I have made on how a particular verse touched my heart, touched my heart again as I read them.

I asked myself which verse means the most to me today and it was this one. As I seek the kingdom of God I have witnessed understanding and blessings added upon me. I am not the same person that read this chapter the last time through. So much has been taught and learned and spiritual experiences and blessing have been given. If there is one thing to do it is to seek the kingdom of God. The journey is the best one you will ever take. It lasts a lifetime and beyond. I'm not even at the end of my book and I can tell you it has all been worth it.



Day 1510

No comments:

Post a Comment