Thursday, May 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Zechariah 10:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Zechariah 10:2
"For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd."

I don't like to get political in my scriptures but I sure could see somethings happening that I could liken this verse to. The idols speaking vanity reminded me of people holding their cell phones and listening to the news or social media. "The diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams." A dream doesn't have to be something seen while sleeping. It can be a fable or ideal that is told to support a lie. It reminded me of this false narrative that has appeared in the last few months, that the world will end in 12 years unless we do xyz. Where did they get that date?

How many people are being sheeples and listening to vain lies. All because it feeds upon pride and control. They comfort in vain, telling people you will be educated, feed, housed and clothed if you follow us. With all this I see groups of lost people very troubled because there is no truth to guide them. They will go from one fabled dream to another. All because they no longer seek the Lord, the good shepherd, or his word. If anything I have seen greater wisdom in God's commandments and doctrine as I witness the confusion that is falling upon the masses. The more they try to define their own rules the more convoluted and debased they become.



Day 1496

No comments:

Post a Comment