Friday, May 6, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Ether 12:37

Today's Favorite Verse: Ether 12:37
"And it came to pass that the Lord said unto me: If they have not charity it mattereth not unto thee, thou hast been faithful; wherefore, they garments shall be made clean. And because thou hast seen thy weakness thou shalt be made strong, even unto the sitting down in the place which I have prepared in the mansions of my Father."

This is such a beautiful chapter. It speaks of faith, hope, miracles, grace, love and charity. Moroni is speaking with the Lord about the gentiles someday having this record. That they will mock because of their weakness in writing. The Lord says that only fools mock, but they shall mourn. 

When I read this part "it mattereth not unto thee, thou hast been faithful" it pierced my heart. I realized in all areas of my life it doesn't matter the choices others make, as long as I have been faithful. As long as I have had faith in Christ. That what I wanted for others would bless their lives. Regardless if with their free agency they decided to reject it. That with faith in Christ, regardless I shall one day be with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment