Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Lamentations 4:12

Today's Favorite Verse: Lamentations 4:12
"The kings of the earth, and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem."

This reminded me of this..

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
(Matthew 7:15, and 3 Nephi 14:15)

The easiest way to let the adversary in, and to be deceived by others, is to be ignorant of the word of God. I have learned so much during my personal scripture study. That there are little warning bells going off as I see false precepts of man and false doctrine trying to be passed off as truths. I know I can never afford to stop reading the scriptures, because I have experienced deception before when not reading them. If its happened once, it can happen again, so I will never stop watching for the wolf in sheep's clothing waiting to deceive. 



Day 1376


No comments:

Post a Comment