Monday, January 7, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 4:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 4:9
"Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and fitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof."

Ezekiel bread!  It took me a minute to realize I was reading Ezekiel 4 and I see that on the Ezekiel bread wrapper. It makes me want to try some for I never have. So now I am actually off to read up on this Ezekiel bread. It has intrigued me totally. Ezekiel is told to take all these grains and put them into one vessel, enough to last 390 days. This is enough to sustain life, I sure hope it tasted good. I wonder if there are any other recipes in the scriptures where God has told man what to store and eat? The closest I can come to is the Word of Wisdom, all of these ingredients would fit into it, but yet not a recipe. 



Day 1381


No comments:

Post a Comment