Thursday, January 10, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 7:19

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 7:19
"They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity."

The very thing that was a stumbling block, gold and silver, riches of the earth is what cannot help them in the end. All the money in the world will not satisfy the soul of man nor fill his belly when the wrath of the Lord comes.

As I sat and pondered on these verses I though, what about me?  I want to hear good things. Then I realized this is a message for me too. The day of the wrath of the Lord will come, and taking the warning to heart is important to all His saints. I can never afford to lose sight of that.



Day 1384


No comments:

Post a Comment