Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 20:12, 20

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 20:12, 20
"Moreover also I gave them my sabbaths, to be a sign between me and them, that they might know that I am the Lord that sanctify them.
And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the Lord your God."

How I worship on the Sabbath is a sign to God. If I hallow it, I will be sanctified. That is a great promise. I reflected on what a difference reading the scriptures has made in how I keep the Sabbath day holy. I am much more observant of what I do. Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It is the best day to study the word of God. I prepare all week by reading the word of God, and then on Sundays He in turns blesses me with a greater capacity to understand. Part of the sign is I will know, "I am the Lord your God".



Day 1397

No comments:

Post a Comment