Sunday, January 13, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 10:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 10:4
"Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory."

The cloud is referenced as the "manifestations of God". I did sit and wonder what a cherub or cherubim was. They are associated with the guarding of the tree of life, covering the mercy seat of the ark and in Ezekiel's vision. What are these heavenly creatures that are not totally human, but attend the throne of God? I guess I just won't have an answer on that one. However, I would not be surprised if they belong to another world. The purpose being, not to be made in God's image. Yet, still a spirit child of God.

"And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose; and by the Son I created them, which is mine Only Begotten."
(Moses 1:33)



Day 1387


No comments:

Post a Comment