Sunday, January 27, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 24:4-5

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 24:4-5
"Gather the pieces thereof into it, even every good piece, the thigh, and the shoulder; fill it with the choice bones.
Take the choice of the flock, and burn also the bones under it, and make it boil well, and let them seethe the bones of it therein."

This is one of those scriptures where it fits what it happening in my life exactly. It cannot be a coincidence. Thursday the impression came to me on how I needed to heal my knee. I needed to make bone broth. Now I had an interest in bone broth before I hurt my knee and though of it off an on. When I arrived at church the first time in a wheelchair a sister stopped to inquire on what had happened. She mentioned I needed to take bone brother. I knew that wasn't a coincidence that I had that on my mind also. But, at the time had no idea that was something that would help my knee.

Then Thursday the impression came so strongly with a promise, that if I would take bone broth every day, and something else, that my knee would be well enough that I could use my walker by RootsTech. In fact I felt it so strongly it was as if in my mind I was already healed. I couldn't get the bones until Friday so I bought some bone broth from a local restaurant until then. I roasted the bones and then boiled them for 36 hrs. Which meant this morning I had to strain it and put it out on the porch to cool before leaving for church.

I felt so bad that I had broken the sabbath day by working on my bone broth. I prayed that I would be forgiven and promised to keep the remainder of His day holy. I felt that was acceptable. I even had the impression that what I was doing was as I had been told.  I just got done with all my meetings, a self-reliance class and family scriptures. Finally I could sit at my desk with my cup of bone broth and read my scriptures. This is amazingly what I read. Surely at times the Lord has a sense of humor. For it cannot be a coincidence the scriptures talk of bones as I'm dealing with bones. It is as verse 24 in this chapter says.

"Thus Ezekiel (Renee) is unto you a sign: according to all that he hath done shall ye do: and when this cometh, ye shall know that I am the Lord God,"



Day 1401


No comments:

Post a Comment