Saturday, September 1, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Song of Solomon 7:12-13

Today's Favorite Verse: Song of Solomon 7:3, 12-13
"Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins.
Let us get up early to the vineyards; let us see if the vine flourish, whether the tender grape appear, and the pomegranates bud forth: there will I give thee my loves.
The mandrakes give a smell, and at our gates are all manner of pleasant fruits, new and old, which I have laid up for thee, O my beloved."

I believe this is speaking of working in the Lord's vineyard on both sides of the veil. The Song of Solomon has repeated the use of doubles, twins, and breasts. As the Church of Jesus Christ is upon the earth it is also organized and functioning on the other side of the veil. Making ready for our beloved's return.

The Eternal Family Through Christ by Judith Mehr

Day 1253

No comments:

Post a Comment