Sunday, September 9, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 7:14

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 7:14
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

Today is my birthday so I pondered on the timing of each child of God's birth. The most important of which was Jesus Christ birth. Each an every person that has or will lived on this earth was selected to live at a specific time and for a specific purpose. What must it have been like for Jesus to know the role he would play, and how we all counted on him to do it perfectly. I have so much love for my Savior and all he has done for me. I hope is some small way I can be what I need to be for others that cross my path in life.



Day 1261


No comments:

Post a Comment