Saturday, September 8, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 6:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 6:9
"And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not."

This is why the Savior spoke in parables. In Matthew 13:14-15
"And in them is fulfilled the prophecy to Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them."

My deepest desire is to have ears that hear and eyes that see. One thing I am sure is that I do not understand all that I want to. It's only given as my faith increases. It requires much study, pondering, fasting and prayer.



Day 1260

No comments:

Post a Comment