Sunday, September 23, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 21:9-10

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 21:9-10
"And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, with a couple of horsemen. And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.
O my threshing, and the corn of my floor: that which I have heard of the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, have I declared unto you."

All I could think of when reading these two verses together was preparedness and having a good food storage for the days ahead. How long have the saints been warned to be prepared? Though now it's implied but not preached from the pulpit, in order to not cause panic. I couldn't have a garden this year and there is much to do to restock my selves. All the gold in the world will not save me if there is no bread to buy from the stores. Just looking at how quickly the store selves are made bare when a disaster is coming, makes me appreciate how wise the council of preparedness is.



Day 1275

No comments:

Post a Comment