Thursday, September 13, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 11:15-16

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 11:15-16
"And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
And there shall be an highway for a remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt."

This made me think of this.

"He shall command the great deep, and it shall be driven back into the north countries, and the islands shall become one land;
And the land of Jerusalem and the land of Zion shall be turned back into their own place, and the earth shall be like as it was in the days before it was divided.
And the Lord, even the Savior shall stand in the midst of his people, and shall reign over all flesh.
And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep."
(Doctrine and Covenants 133:23-27)

I have been interested in this drought happening in many lands. It fascinates me to see ancient treasures long sealed up in snow and ice finally melting and becoming exposed. I look at all the announcement I can of discoveries there are coming to light. For one day I think something amazing will be found. I don't know what, but it is not man that controls the weather it is God. He will use the elements as signs, warnings, and revealing according to his will and pleasure. Today I have had it reemphasized, the need for me to put my house in order and be prepared. 



Day 1265



No comments:

Post a Comment