Sunday, September 16, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 14:16

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 14:16
"They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

I pondered on my near-death experience when I saw Satan. I was repelled by him and wanted to get away from him because I did not want him to know me. There was a panic, but I believe more so for my protection. I was never afraid of him, I just didn't want to be near or have part of him. He did not look at all like the evil demons made to terrorize in movies. He was a good looking man as a spirit. Though I do realize that he can appear anyway he wants for he is a great deceiver.

I know that when this life is done and I finally look upon Satan as he really is, I will simply say "Him, such a being as this we allowed so much control over us?"  With a body I have more than he will ever have. He is the scam artist many have sold themselves too. They will be disgusted with themselves for selling themselves to such a being as this. Comparing him next to the glory of the Father and the Son he will hold no worth or desire.



Day 1268

No comments:

Post a Comment