Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 10:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 10:3
"And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?"

This chapter did not become understandable until I answered this question. Where do I flee for help when there is nothing left around me? The same person I flee to now, my Savior. I pondered on how turning to the Savior's out stretched hands needs to always be my answer, so when that moment of panic comes I know immediately where to go. He will take the burden off my shoulder and yoke from off my neck. That chapter goes on to explain that I will go through hard things as the wicked are being punished, but be not afraid, it will be a very little while and then it will cease. So I see this chapter telling me the most important thing is to seek the Lord now, so he is my refuge from the storms. 



Day 1264

No comments:

Post a Comment