Saturday, November 18, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Chronicles 24:9-10

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Chronicles 24:9-10
"And they made a proclamation through Judah and Jerusalem, to bring in to the Lord the collection that Moses the servant of God laid upon Israel in the wilderness.
And the princes and all the people rejoiced, and brought in, and cast into the chest, until they had made an end."

This made me think about rejoicing in paying tithes. I didn't always do that. I would look at the tenth I gave and wished that money was mine. My heart was far from what it should have been. Now I can understand rejoicing. I am so incredibly blessed, it is truly humbling. As I read of them rebuilding the temple with these funds I marveled at the wisdom and planning of the Lord to take care of the kingdom. If I follow all that he has commanded I am incredibly blessed in my life.


Day 966

No comments:

Post a Comment