Friday, February 24, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 7:11-12

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 7:11-12
"And the Lord said unto Moses, They shall offer their offering, each prince on his day, for the dedicating of the altar.
And he that offered his offering the first day was Nahshon the son of Amminadab, of the tribe of Judah:"

There are twelves days of offering and each prince from a tribe of Israel makes his offerings. The whole book of Numbers is dealing with the counting and order of things. I wrote down the order of each tribe's day. I could see no particular pattern. It didn't go by birth order at all. Yet, I have a feeling that it meant something. The only thing I could determine was the importance of Judah coming first, since this is the line that my Savior, Jesus Christ would come through. 

Day 699
 

No comments:

Post a Comment